Hatteras Standup Paddle board Rentals
One of the fastest-growing activities, SUP is fun, exciting and a great full-body workout – especially for your core. It's a great activity for kids and adults.
Explore the adjacent wetlands and marshes!
Free Lessons for beginners.
Shallow water makes it easy to get back on if you were to fall off.
Advantages of paddling at Hatteras Watersports
- Free lessons
- Great for kids and adults
- Family-friendly, knowledgeable staff
- We live and operate right on the water and are keen to weather conditions
- Our location is close to the Cape Hatteras National Seashore
Standup Paddleboards (SUP) Rates
|Standup Paddleboards – Beginner friendly to advanced
• Shallow, warm water
• Great for kids and adults
• Explore the wetlands and marshes
• Launch right from our site
• Instuctions included for beginners
Paddleboard Requirements Book Now
- Persons younger than 18 must have parent or guardian signature on waiver/release at time of rental.
- All persons must sign a rental agreement and a release of liability/waiver form. Hatteras Watersports, Inc. reserves the right to deny rentals to persons not qualified or experienced enough for certain rentals.
- Watercraft are inspected before and after each rental period.
- Renter(s) is/are responsible for all or any damage, repair and labor costs.
- All rentals require a major credit card for deposit.